Friday, November 26, 2010

The season that goes on forever!!

I used to really like the Christmas season.  I have come to not like it so much in the last couple of years.  It comes from working in an environment that begins the season in the middle of the summer.  By the time it actually rolls around I have already seen some of it for at least 4 months.  I spent fifteen minutes today with a person that was on the phone with her son and he was getting an attitude about $2.50.  If you have that big of a problem go somewhere else.  My time is worth more than that. 

Sure I would like to stay home and not work, but that is not an option.  People that think we owe them the world make it more difficult to go to work.  Don't send someone else to do what you are too lazy to do.  Don't have your wife call and ask for information when you are in the living room watching a football game.  When I ask a question that she has to ask you for the answer, don't get mad because she doesn't know how to relay the message.  Do it yourself!!!  Okay, so I guess sometimes when I go into a mild rant I get a little off course.  Unfortunately the season has prompted this mild outburst.  Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment