Thursday, October 15, 2015

What's the point?

As a full time college student with a full time job, it is difficult to balance work, school and general day to day life.  All the school work is frustrating.  I have to tell myself that it will all be worth it.  I have three classes this term.  Two of the three have material about critical thinking.  It is not just a small amount about critical thinking but chapters and assignments pertaining to.  This is in addition to the Critical thinking class that I had to take.  I get it.  Critical thinking is necessary.  I would just like to take the courses that pertain to my degree.  I have 9 classes left after this term.  I just have to keep at the classes to get the degree.  I am tired of science and writing.  I am tired of trying to figure out what the instructors want.  They are all different.  They all grade a different way.  I need this to be over.  I have so much left to do and so little patience to do it.
I have too much to do to rant for any length of time. 


Now back to my regularly scheduled unnecessary class.

No comments:

Post a Comment