Thursday, July 9, 2015

It been a while

It has been longer than I would have thought since my last post.  I believe I had just started a position that was remotely close to the degree that I had acquired in 2011.  I have since moved on to 2 different employers from that point.  Each job has been a step in the right direction for me.  I now have a job that I worked 3 years to get.  I am not disappointed in the transition.  I believe my wife is also on her 3rd position since graduating from massage school and getting her license.  Unfortunately for her, she may be transitioning to something else within the next few months.  She will continue to work as a massage therapist in the same capacity that she is now.  She loves helping people and is very good at her profession.  As an LMT she is licensed by the state medical board and follows their regulations.  We both have worked very hard to get to where we are.  Our work is not done though.  She only has 2 classes left to get an associate degree and hopefully will be able to get those completed by the end of the year.  I however have been back working on a bachelor's degree since the January of 2014.  I should be able to finish in the spring of 2017.  The last year has been kind of a whirlwind.  We were able to move into a bigger place in a nicer neighborhood.  My middle child graduated high school and is leaving for school at the end of August.  We lost her dad and my step dad in this last year.  My dad had a horrible car accident in February that he is still having issues as a result.  There have been many ups and downs over the last year. 

Of course the people that are close to us already know most of our life events.  We still work at the Ohio Renaissance Festival, which we will be starting rehearsal for this years run in the next week.  I guess they figure we aren't leaving there anytime soon so we were placed in long term roles.  We are also involved with Chillicothe Civic Theater and I played my first on-stage role ever.  I had a lot of fun and look forward to when I am able to do it again.  It will be a while though with school and everything.  I am sure it will seem like no time with everything I seem to be involved in.  Sometimes you don't realize it until it is put in writing.   

Anyway, I may try and keep up with this a little better than I have been lately(in the last 4 years I guess).  I cant guarantee but I will try.  Until later.





No comments:

Post a Comment